• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
大陸人扮香港人拿著數, 危害全世界!
外國政府都知香港不同大陸, 所以針對香港人和大陸人的政策都不同.
大陸人扮香港人拿著數闖關, 大陸人可能因此散播瘟疫, 危害全世界!

多份媒體已報導:

【武漢肺炎】澳洲禁中國客入境 中國留學生炫耀扮港人成功闖關
https://china.hket.com/article/2554701/%...6%E9%97%9C
[Image: 202002_1024.png]

新型冠狀病毒肺炎蔓延,武漢肺炎疫情擴大。澳洲政府上周六(1日)宣布禁止非公民、永久居民及其直系親屬入境,大批中國留學生受影響。但澳洲媒體報道,一名中國留學生經香港轉機返回澳洲昆士蘭,過關前將入境登記卡的出境地改為香港,結果成功獲澳洲海關放行。

根據《今日悉尼》報道,一名就讀昆士蘭大學研究所二年級的女學生小Y(化名)表示,一開始以為留學生能不能返回澳洲還有一絲希望,但一聽到學生也無法入境,真的感到相當氣憤,但到後來發現只是14天的暫時禁令,還是期待快點解禁。

有中國客無奈折返 有人成功混進

而另外一名留學生小輝,則是比較波折,在準備降落布里斯班時,機場突然收到禁令,下飛機後更發現自己因為是搭乘轉機班機,但行李卻是直掛目的地,既不能入關拿行李,當下也沒有返程的辦法。

最終一行人被海關帶進小房間,要求要買返程機票,最後再由轉機航空公司轉運行李回程。小輝最後等了很久,用了更高價的機票錢買到返程票。

最後一名留學生小K則是引起眾怒,小K向當地媒體表示,他在禁令生效當晚11時許抵達布里斯班,落機後才得知消息。小K的同學甚至傳送訊息,嘲笑他將要被遣返;惟他臨急生智,將入境登記卡上的「CHINA(中國)」劃掉並改為「HONG KONG(香港)」,結果關員只瞄了他一眼,便允許他從另一側通道入境,甚至連行李都沒有多做檢查。

網民:這種人丟中國人的臉

小K的行為被放上網路,不少中國內地網友也看不過眼表示,「這種人根本就是丟中國人的臉」、「要不要自主隔離了?」、「真的是把其他人命當遊戲」、「拜託這種丟臉事就不用出來炫耀了!」。

武漢肺炎:澳洲封關 中國留學生扮港人竟獲放行
https://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/cnnews/20200...2_001.html

澳洲政府因應武漢肺炎疫情,上周六(1日)宣布禁止非公民、永久居民及其直系親屬入境,大批中國留學生受影響。澳媒報道,一名中國留學生經香港轉機返回澳洲昆士蘭,過關前將入境登記卡的出境地改為香港,竟獲放行。
該名化名小K的留學生透露,他在禁令生效當晚11時許抵達布里斯班,落機後才得知消息。小K的同學甚至傳送訊息,嘲笑他將要被遣返;惟他臨急生智,將入境登記卡上的「CHINA」劃掉並改為「HONG KONG」,結果邊檢人員只看了他一眼,便允許他從另一側通道入境,連行李都沒有檢查。
同樣在昆士蘭讀書的小輝,當日從上海啟程並經香港轉機到布里斯班,在抵達香港前1小時澳洲政府宣布限制令。由於小輝的行李是直達澳洲,他要在香港等待往澳洲的航班起飛後,才可以取回行李。禍不單行的是,香港取消內地的自由行簽注,他無法入境香港,只能由海關帶進小黑屋,並購買回程機票。折騰了一晚,才成功拿回行李登機。

【武漢肺炎】訛稱來自香港入境澳洲 中國留學生成功闖關
https://hd.stheadline.com/news/realtime/...6%E9%97%9C
[Image: _2020020315022874294.jpg]
中國留學生小K成功闖關。網圖

武漢肺炎疫情蔓延,澳洲早前宣布禁止任何從中國內地入境的人士,但並不包括香港。不過,近日就有一名中國留學生竟修改入境紙,訛稱自己「來自香港」,成功闖關進入境內。

根據《今日悉尼》報道,一名中國留學生小 K(化名)於上周六(1日)在香港轉機,到當地時間深夜11時45分抵達布里斯本機場,惟落機時才得知澳洲禁止從中國內地入境人士,同學還傳信息嘲笑他要遣返,豈料他竟然修改入境登記卡,將出境地由中國大陸改為香港,結果成功獲澳洲海關放行,「那個人看了我一眼讓我走另外一個通道,過了一下我的行李就放我走了。」

此外,報導又指另外兩個中國留學生,就讀澳洲昆士蘭大學的小輝(化名),也是1日從上海飛往布里斯本,中途經香港轉機,但落機前1小時,香港機場收到澳洲禁令,落機後感到驚訝無助,當下最重要的問題是如何盡快返程。但是小輝無法取回行李,因為機上行李已經直達澳洲,最後和其他旅客被海關安排到一間「小黑屋」,又要求他們購買返程機票,轉機航空公司才會幫他們轉運行李。小輝於機場等到翌日,用高價買到回程機票,「比飛澳洲還貴」。

而同樣就讀昆士蘭大學的女學生小Y(化名)表示,得悉頒令,最初還抱著一絲希望會對留學生網開一面,但再三確認後仍未能入境,感到震驚之餘還非常氣憤,不過得悉只是14日的暫時禁令,有望能儘快上學。

【武漢肺炎疫情】不負責任 中國留學生扮港人入境
https://www.orientaldaily.com.my/news/in.../03/325139

武漢肺炎持續全球蔓延,已傳出亞洲面孔人士在外國遭霸凌和歧視的個案,如今再傳來有中國人用不負責任的方式入境他國,只會進一步加深外國人對中國人負面印象。

澳洲政府因應武漢肺炎疫情,2月1日宣布禁止非公民、永久居民及其直系親屬入境,大批中國留學生受影響。澳媒報導,一名中國留學生經香港轉機返回澳洲昆士蘭,過關前將入境登記卡的出境地改為香港,結果成功獲澳洲海關放行。

該名化名小K的留學生透露,他在禁令生效當晚11時許抵達布里斯班,落機後才得知消息。小K的同學甚至傳送訊息,嘲笑他將要被遣返;但他臨急生智,將入境登記卡上的「CHINA」劃掉並改為「HONG KONG」,結果關員只看了他一眼,便允許他從另一側通道入境,連行李都沒有檢查。

另外,韓國濟州特別自治道政府週一表示,一名中國女性遊客上月21日抵達濟州,期間在蓮洞一家藥店買過退燒藥,而這名來自武漢的遊客回國後確診感染武漢肺炎。當局正在確認與她在濟州有過密切接觸的人。該病例造訪過的藥店、新羅免稅店和樂天免稅店濟州店已暫停營業。

此外,首爾市政府確認,1月13日至25日從中國武漢肺炎疫區到訪首爾的205名外國人中,有65人下落不明。

[ 本帖最後由 來佬人 於 2020-2-3 07:30 編輯 ]
「我來自香港,不是中國」 美國留學港生 學生報寫中港之別 惹中國留學生反擊
https://www.thestandnews.com/politics/%E...%E6%93%8A/

[Image: hui-17_JLsfy_1200x0.png]

一名在美國波士頓留學的香港女生,近日在其學生報上撰寫千字文,以英文向當地學生解釋香港與中國之間的分別,並強調自己來自香港而非中國。有關文章引發熱烈迴響,並開始引起香港網民的關注。

該位名為Frances Hui的香港女生,日前在美國愛默生學院的學生報《The Berkeley Beacon》上發表文章,標題為「我來自香港,而非中國(I am from Hong Kong, not China)」,向當地學生詳細解釋中國與香港之間的關係及分別。

該文章先解釋香港被割讓予英國,及後移交予中華人民共和國的過程,又指出香港的核心價值是《基本法》保障的言論、結社、新聞自由,「我和很多香港人都因為與中國某種程度上的政治分離而感到自豪,由中共統治的中國,以臭名昭著的方式審查互聯網,並囚禁異見人士」。

Frances Hui又提及,在去年參加學校迎新活動時,校方將她的家鄉稱為「中國香港(Hong Kong, China)」,她對此感到不悅,並認為校園內缺乏香港、台灣學生的聲音,認為校園不應避免政治敏感議題,反而要讓不同學生都有發聲平台。

一名自稱該文作者的網民,今日於連登討論區撰文。她稱自己其實是該學生報的編輯之一,而文章已打破該網站最高點閱率紀錄。她解釋寫作背後的理念,指自己一直希望用英文撰寫香港新聞,令香港獲更多國際社會關注,又呼籲網民把文章分享出去,「我好希望呢個議題可以炒到更多人知道,同埋知道啲中國人係幾咁野蠻。請各位大大入去睇下篇文,如果可以既話入去留個言,同埋分享出去比更加多人睇。」

她稱在寫完這篇文章後,獲不少台灣學生支持,但同時引起中國學生的討論,「有人post instagram tag我鬧我,有好多人喺篇新聞嘅留言部分到插我」。她又稱被校方聯絡召見,「雖然有其他編輯照住,我仍然覺得好不安」。

文章引起迴響後,多位中國學生亦向《The Berkeley Beacon》投稿,反駁Frances Hui的文章。投稿強調國際社會及法律上均同意,香港領土是中國一部分。而美國國務院及聯合國視香港為中國的一個特別行政區,因為校方將香港稱為「中國香港」做法合適。

Person of Color Column: I am from Hong Kong, not China
https://berkeleybeacon.com/person-of-col...not-china/

I am from a city owned by a country that I don’t belong to.

Britain colonized Hong Kong as a consequence of the Opium War in 1842. While China gave up part of Hong Kong permanently to Britain—the New Territories, which makes up 86 percent of Hong Kong, was also under British control in a 99-year lease. In 1997, when the lease ended, the British government decided to give all of Hong Kong back to the People’s Republic of China, known just as China today, as a “special administrative region” subordinated by China’s government.

To eliminate panic caused by the change, China promised to practice “one country, two systems,” which guaranteed that everything in Hong Kong would stay the same and operated on a separate political system from other cities in China for 50 years.

China appoints a chief executive every five years after a conditional election among the election committee. Hong Kong’s legal system is embedded within a supreme law called the Basic Law, while citizens elect their legislators in the Legislative Council every four years.

I grew up learning that my city’s core values were rooted in the freedoms granted by the Basic Law, including freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, and freedom of press and publication. Myself and many people from Hong Kong take pride in being somewhat politically separated from China, which is governed by the Chinese Communist Party that notoriously censors the internet and imprisons dissident people in China. Many citizens even call themselves “Hongkonger” which the Oxford Dictionary later adopted in 2014.

The outbreak of the Umbrella Revolution, a 79-day occupying movement in 2014 when people asked for universal suffrage in electing the chief executive, put a spotlight on people’s ethnic identification. According to a poll by the University of Hong Kong, as of December 2018, 40 percent of citizens identify themselves as Hongkongers, as opposed to 15 percent who define themselves as Chinese. Less than 4 percent of the young generation ages 18 through 29 identified as Chinese in 2017, according to HK01.

Hongkongers ally with Taiwan, officially known as the Republic of China, which lost control of mainland China to the communist party in the Chinese Civil War in 1949. Unlike Hong Kong, Taiwan has almost no governmental connection with China. Taiwanese citizens even possess the right to elect their president, governors, and legislators democratically. However, people from Taiwan face the same identity crisis as Hongkongers.

One of my Taiwanese friends at Emerson adopted the “Chinese” identity, even though she told me she loves Taiwan. She said she does not feel strong enough to fight over her identity with her Chinese friends. Last semester, after my friend and I presented a final project about China’s “re-education camps,” where they hold more than a million Muslims in China for genocide, a Chinese student discredited our presentation for being too political.

International students from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Tibet and other places in relation to China face backlash for not identifying as Chinese. Chemi Lhamo, the newly elected student union president of the University of Toronto Scarborough, received hateful comments on her social media because of her Tibetan identity. An online petition gathered more than 10,000 signatures calling for Lhamo to step down because of her pro-independence statements regarding Tibet and Taiwan.

“We strongly disagree with Lhamo’s political statements and her participation in political campaigns that were clearly against Chinese history, Chinese laws, and Chinese students’ rights,” wrote a student who started the petition online after Lhamo was elected in March.

Chinese international students have become a prominent group at most U.S. schools in recent years. They made up nearly 60 percent of Emerson’s undergraduate international student population in fall 2018, according to the college’s Impact Report on Internationalization.

While it is globally agreed that Hong Kong and Taiwan are different entities from China politically, socially, and financially, it is important for colleges to be politically correct by educating themselves on international politics.

During my orientation in last fall, the School of Communication’s presentation about international exchange programs listed my hometown as “Hong Kong, China.” This move might flatter most of the Chinese students at Emerson, yet it upsets me to see how unaware the college is to this topic.

If the college promotes their education abroad programs to broaden students’ global vision, they must be more cognizant and knowledgeable of the places they accept students from and send students to.

I have never felt so desperate to find other people from Hong Kong and advocate for my culture. I recognize the absence of that voice on campus for Taiwanese, Hongkongers and other Chinese minority groups.

At my previous college in Seattle, faculty members hosted a panel that I spoke on alongside other students from Hong Kong, China, and Taiwan. Throughout the event, we touched on similarities and differences between the three cultures and educated the audience on controversial advocacy in Hong Kong and Taiwan. At the end of the panel, everyone seemed to leave with lingering curiosity to continue the conversation and an understanding of differences between us.

Instead of avoiding sensitive political topics to stay away from conflict, there should be more discussions on these issues to provide different students with an inclusive platform to voice their opinions. Everyone, including students from China or Hong Kong, should keep their minds open for new information and perspectives so as to learn from others.

It’s easy to exclude dissidents, but that only reinforces the problem and enlarges the gap between different nationalities. People should acknowledge the differences and participate in those conversations, despite all of the political tension within these places. This is important to provide a comfortable environment for people to identify themselves as who they want to be.

Although it was difficult facing judgment and disdain as one of the few Hongkongers at Emerson, I will strongly hold onto that identity because I am proud and I want to tell people where my actual home is.

係美國新聞學院寫咗篇自己唔係中國人嘅文
https://lihkg.com/thread/1124377/page/1

大家好,我依家喺Boston嘅Emerson College讀緊新聞傳理。我嚟美國一直有一個信念,就係喺呢個環境到讀好新聞,用英文去寫香港嘅新聞,令香港可以受到更多嘅國際關注。因為係文學院,我學校得嗰兩三個香港人,再多嘅都只係以前喺香港讀國際學校,而60%嘅國際生都係中國人。

今個sem我做咗學生報紙嘅其中一個editor,喺我個section其中一個專欄叫Person of Color column。我喺臨完sem時寫咗一篇文關於我自己認同自己係香港人,而唔係中國人。篇文一出我收到好多好評,好多美國人都走嚟同我講話篇文寫得好全面好周到,好多人都喺Facebook到分享。甚至有好多台灣學生因為咁而認識我、走嚟支持我。都係因為咁呢篇文開始引起中國學生嘅討論。有人post instagram tag我鬧我,有好多人喺篇新聞嘅留言部分到插我(大部分都係佢哋自己解讀錯我嘅訊息)。有幾個讀新聞嘅中國學生聯手寫咗篇致編輯的信 ( http://berkeleybeacon.com/letter-student...not-china/ ),去回應我篇文,裡面有好多偏頗嘅資訊。例如佢哋用美國部門嘅一個網站去指出香港係特別行政區(我唔知佢哋喺邊忽覺得我唔認同呢一點),但佢哋無包括到美國視香港為中國之外嘅獨立個體嘅嗰一部分。依家學校嘅國際學生部門仲聯絡我去召見我。雖然有其他編輯照住,我仍然覺得好不安。

依家我篇文已經炒到成個網站歷史嚟最多點閱率,但我覺得單單係喺我學校嘅圈子熱門係唔夠。我好希望呢個議題可以炒到更多人知道,同埋知道啲中國人係幾咁野蠻。請各位大大入去睇下篇文,如果可以既話入去留個言,同埋分享出去比更加多人睇。

(雖然我個人係支持港獨,我無包括到我嘅政治立場係因為我唔想將篇文搞到太偏頗,我想越多人認識香港同中國嘅分別越好,令佢哋容易啲接受我嘅訊息,而唔想佢哋聚焦於港獨呢個議題。)

Link: http://berkeleybeacon.com/person-of-colo...not-china/
政Whats噏:修例禁「大媽」滋擾 官指飛吻都違法
https://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/news/2020060...2_001.html
[Image: bkn-20200609200904542-0609_00822_001_01p...0609203751]

部分公園不時有「大媽」表演歌舞收取小費,滋擾街坊之餘仲影響社會風氣。立法會《2020年遊樂場地(修訂)規例》小組委員會今日(9日)召開會議,討論加強規管遊樂場地進行嘅音樂或歌唱活動嘅規管。政府官員指條文要針對「唔乖嘅人」,已令議員「搲爆頭」,有議員仲批評條文寫得唔清晰。
議員容海恩喺發言期間,質疑條文淨係列明收錢嘅表演者違法,但就冇話畀錢嘅人係咪違法。而政府官員就解釋話,部分表演人士收取報酬先導致滋擾問題嚴重,所以條文要針對一啲「唔乖嘅人」。咁究竟乜嘢係「唔乖嘅人」呢,官員就冇講到喎。
官員解釋得唔清楚之餘,有議員亦覺得條文都寫得唔清晰。議員周浩鼎指條文列明為音樂活動伴舞或者任何伴隨該音樂活動嘅「類似作為」係違法,問官員到底乜嘢係「類似作為」呢?政府官員唔知係咪答唔到,就「卸膊」畀律政司政府律師。
政府律師就話表演者多數都係伴舞,但人嘅行為會變,之後可能會變成飛吻,用「類似作為」呢個寫法係希望涵蓋更大範圍,配合未來嘅事態發展咁話。條文寫得咁含糊,唔知以後會唔會影響執法呢?