Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
黛安娜王妃在中國賣內衣? 英國人情何以堪!
[Image: nz100901011.jpg]
[Image: nz100901012.jpg]
[Image: nz100901013.jpg]
Diana, Princess of Wales depicted in bra and knickers by Chinese lingerie company on anniversary of her death
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 7:14 AM on 1st September 2010
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rsary.html
As adverts go, it is certainly eye-catching. But whether it is tasteful to use a lingerie-clad Princess Diana lookalike to sell underwear is another matter entirely.
This bizarre promotion, which urges consumers to 'Feel the Romance of British Royalty', has been splashed across billboards in China by a lingerie company called Jealousy International.
And to mark the anniversary of Diana's death on August 31, 1997 – caused by a road accident in Paris – the lingerie company unveiled the new range at Shenzhen airport in southern China.

[Image: article-1307779-0AFC8E40000005DC-443_634x417.jpg]
Royally rude: The adverts, unveiled on the anniversary of the Princess of Wales' death, ask the customer to 'Feel the romance of British royalty, Diana underwear'

[Image: article-1307779-0AFC8F77000005DC-117_634x194.jpg]

Not amused: The late Princess of Wales has a lingerie brand named after her
[Image: article-1307779-0184CCA2000004B0-415_306x469.jpg]
Anniversary: Princess Diana died in a car crash in Paris 13 years ago today
While in Britain the date was marked by admirers leaving some 30 bouquets of flowers outside Kensington Palace, it was a contrasting scene in Shenzhen.
The model posing as Diana is shown in her bra and knickers, and depicted holding a cello and bow as she casts her eyes down towards a young child.
A British journalist who happened to see the images this morning was appalled. Sam Chambers said: 'I was just going to collect my baggage from the carousel when I saw it flash up on a rolling advertising screen and couldn't quite believe what I was seeing.'
Mr Chambers, who is originally from Kent, but has worked in China for a decade, added: 'I thought, surely not, because it was rolling quite quickly. So I waited to check when it came up again and, sure enough, there was an image of Diana.
'It's all the more striking because today is the anniversary of her death.'
The company which has produced the lingerie, Jealousy International is based in China's southern Guandong province. Its website has a section on the Diana range with a further slogan: 'Free your mind, free your style'.
The apparent attempt to exploit the princess's image is the latest example of how firms around the world have sought to capitalise on her popularity and glamour.
Clarence House, which represents Prince Charles, did not comment on the adverts
[Image: article-1307779-0AFD4728000005DC-147_634x429.jpg]

Tributes: Flowers, cards and flags were left outside the former home of the Princess to mark the anniversary of her death

黛安娜王妃在中國賣內衣? 英國人情何以堪!(2010/09/01 16:46)
http://www.ettoday.com/2010/09/01/334-2642259.htm
[Image: i1591584.jpg]
英國王妃黛安娜(戴安娜)在中國變成了一個內衣品牌!(圖/翻攝自每日郵報網站)

記者朱錦華/綜合報導

英國《每日郵報》9月1日報導,中國一家女性內衣生產商推出了一個名為「戴安娜」(黛安娜)的內衣品牌。廣告內穿著膚色內衣的模特兒,樣子更是像極了已故的英國王妃黛安娜。該公司更毫不諱言的指出,推出該品牌就是「為了紀念黛安娜王妃」!不過這則新聞已在英國引起許多雜音。

該生產商名為「嘉莉詩國際」(Jealousy International),位於中國廣東省。據英國記者錢伯透露,他是8月31日在深圳機場等行李時,無意中看到「戴安娜」內衣的巨型廣告看板,於是把它寫成了報導。

這則報導引發英國各界的高度關注。因為黛安娜是備受英國人愛戴的王妃,如今的她的名字被人拿來當作內衣品牌,心裡難免覺得怪怪的。  

據悉,「嘉莉詩國際」推出「戴安娜」品牌的內衣已有好幾年,但這是首次為英國民眾所知曉,立即引發爭議。該廠商稱取名「戴安娜」,一是為了紀念黛安娜王妃,二是藉黛安娜之名彰顯該品牌內衣所代表的品味。但是這種做法難免會引發「消費黛安娜」的爭議,看在英國人眼裡,恐怕更不是滋味。

據了解,該名記者發現廣告的那一天, 正好是黛安娜逝世13周年的忌日。1997年8月31日,黛安娜王妃跟男友法伊德在巴黎發生車禍猝逝。