Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
教宗本篤16世辭職全文
教宗本篤16世辭職全文
http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/news/art/2...2/18163446

Dear Brothers,

I have convoked you to this Consistory, not only for the three canonisations, but also to communicate to you a decision of great importance for the life of the Church. After having repeatedly examined my conscience before God, I have come to the certainty that my strengths, due to an advanced age, are no longer suited to an adequate exercise of the Petrine ministry.

I am well aware that this ministry, due to its essential spiritual nature, must be carried out not only with words and deeds, but no less with prayer and suffering. However, in today’s world, subject to so many rapid changes and shaken by questions of deep relevance for the life of faith, in order to govern the bark of Saint Peter and proclaim the Gospel, both strength of mind and body are necessary, strength which in the last few months, has deteriorated in me to the extent that I have had to recognise my incapacity to adequately fulfil the ministry entrusted to me.

For this reason, and well aware of the seriousness of this act, with full freedom I declare that I renounce the ministry of Bishop of Rome, Successor of Saint Peter, entrusted to me by the Cardinals on19 April2005, in such a way, that as from28 February2013, at20:00 hours, the See of Rome, the See of Saint Peter, will be vacant and a Conclave to elect the new Supreme Pontiff will have to be convoked by those whose competence it is.

Dear Brothers, I thank you most sincerely for all the love and work with which you have supported me in my ministry and I ask pardon for all my defects. And now, let us entrust the Holy Church to the care of Our Supreme Pastor, Our Lord Jesus Christ, and implore his holy Mother Mary, so that she may assist the Cardinal Fathers with her maternal solicitude, in electing a new Supreme Pontiff. With regard to myself, I wish to also devotedly serve the Holy Church of God in the future through a life dedicated to prayer.

From the Vatican,10 February2013

BENEDICTUS PP XVI
本篤九世為結婚賣教宗位

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/news/art/2...2/18163447

教宗本篤十六世突然宣佈辭職,舉世震驚,教宗多在任至身死,他辭職是在天主教現代歷史中前所未有的,但回顧歷任教宗,過去也曾有幾位教宗在任內辭職。

‧1045年:時任教宗本篤九世(Benedict IX)決定辭職,將教宗之位賣給他的教父格雷希恩(John Gratian),好讓自己能與心儀女子結婚,但最後因無法成事,本篤九世強行重奪教宗之職。

‧1046年:格雷希恩從本篤九世手上買了教宗職位,成為額我略六世(Gregory VI),其後因被揭發用錢買位,加上本篤九世回來奪位,他被迫辭職。

‧1294年:時任教宗聖雷定五世(Celestine V)在位短短五個月,因太無能被迫辭職。他同時頒佈教令,表明教宗可辭職,正式確立教宗辭職機制,他辭職後過着隱士生活。

‧1415年,時任教宗額我略十二世(Gregory XII)為挽救天主教教會的分裂局面,決定辭職退位,促成教會團結起來。